Adult braces in Oak Lawn
If you think braces are only for kids, think again! The American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) reports that one in four orthodontic patients is an adult. In the past 30 years, the number of adults getting braces has risen 24% according to the Los Angeles Times. The AAO also indicates that 75% of adults experienced improvements in their career or personal relationships after getting braces.
Braces at any age
- Teeth that are crowded or spaced apart can lead to both tooth decay and gum disease.
- A bad bite or malocclusion causes teeth to fit together poorly. This can lead to bad oral health problems as well as issues that are problematic for everyday life, like eating and brushing your teeth.
- Misaligned teeth can cause jaw pain and pressure.
- Poor teeth alignment has been linked to headaches, ear pain, TMJ disorders, and even digestive problems.
- Orthodontic problems can lead to low self-esteem, a lack of confidence, and insecurity. Everyone deserves to feel confident when they smile!
Schedule your complimentary consultation
Neglecting to obtain orthodontic treatment for crooked teeth can lead to more problems down the road. So, whether you’re looking for more confidence or better oral and overall health, schedule a complimentary consultation with our office. You deserve to look and feel your very best—let our team of experts help! Together we’ll determine if adult braces or Invisalign® in Oak Lawn are best suited for you.